Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Photo Book Review: Lulu

We are on a journey to find you the best photo products to show off your digital images.  The latest:  a photo book done through Lulu.

Lets start with the cons:  The upload time was fairly slow.  Maybe it's because I had high resolution photos, and a lot of them, but I got a little impatient waiting.  That's about the only con I have with this experience.

Pros:  The designs were simple and perfect for the traditional minded.  When I received the photo book in the mail, I was so happy with the finished product!  The pages were extremely durable, and the print quality looked fantastic. My three year old has loved looking through the book, and has yet to wrinkle a page after her rough page turning, proving the good construction of the book. The hardback was well made and I loved the slight shimmer of the cover.


Overall I would recommend lulu for your photo book needs.  I was able to find a coupon to make the price amazing, and the design options and quality were superb.  

1 comments:

  1. Nice information and positive thinking energy.
    This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.

    ReplyDelete