Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Photo Calendar Review: Picaboo


After my first failed attempt at making a calendar I was a little wary at trying again.  I tried Picaboo.com because it was referred to me by a friend.  I was able to quickly and easily upload my photos and loved the fact that it would hide photos in my gallery after I had added them to my calendar, it was simple to know which photos I still needed to add.  This really helped me keep my head on straight and stay organized.  The software was very user friendly and intuitive (but a little slow at times).  I really liked that I could have preset designs because I didn't have a lot of spare time to create a calendar. I really liked that I could zoom into my picture and then adjust it left, right, up or down.  This allowed me to focus on the exact spot of my photo.  


The only downside is that it lacked decorative accents and I really wish it had offered some. I am not creative, I can't come up with fun catch phrases on my own and I would have appreciated some help.  If it hadn't been midnight I would have called my sister-in-law, she can always come up with something creative.


When I received my calendar I was really impressed with how fast it arrived & that it was such great quality.  Each page is on thick card stock instead of flimsy paper. The pictures on the pages look great, the printing was very high quality.  It also passed the kid test.  Both my 4 year old & my 1 year old have taken it from me to look at their pictures and the calendar survived!  My 1 year old loves to rip pages out of books and thankfully the card stock was so thick he wasn't able to destroy my new calendar. 


I was very happy with my experience with Picaboo and will definitely use them again. 



4/5 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment