Friday, November 23, 2012

Old Photos + Photo Book = Priceless Holiday Gift


Hi!  I’m Christa, and I have worked with Larsen Digital for just over 6 years now.  I love being a part of memory makeovers.  It’s amazing to take someone’s past and give it a new breath of fresh air by digitizing it, and bringing the colors back to life.  Because I have seen this beautiful transformation thousands and thousands of times in my career, I knew the importance of getting my family’s film together and preserving it.   I decided that I wanted to get my grandparents photos and make a book for them for the holidays.

First, I scanned their pictures, and edited them to perfection.
Isn't that amazing?



Next, I was on the lookout for the best photo book company I could find.  The one I chose is called Paper Coterie.  I chose them because of their easy user interface, book design options. themes, and price. 


I can’t wait to give this gift to my grandparents for Christmas, I know it will bring tears to their eyes looking back on what a great life they have lived.


Don’t have your film digitized yet?  Take advantage of our Black Friday Sales going on until Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment