Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Photo Calendar Review: TinyPrints

We are on a journey to find you the best photo products to show off your digital images.  The latest:  a photo calendar created through Tiny Prints by Shutterfly.

There were a lot of things I loved about this calendar, and some things I didn't so much like.  Overall creating and ordering this photo calendar through Tiny Prints was a good experience, and I would probably rate the product I received a 7 out of 10.

One things that I particularly liked was the sturdiness of the calendar and the thickness of the pages.  When you schedule something on the calendar it does not indent onto the next page, which is a plus.  The print quality was also great.  The colors were vibrant and the contrast was just right.

I liked that you can customize the calendar with birthdays, anniversaries, and other special events.  I also find  their design choices and styles right up my alley.  They had great modern simplistic designs, as well as templates that are aimed for the crafty and traditional.  The website was great to work with, and the upload speeds were fast.



The only negative I had after receiving the final product was that the pages got dirty really easily.  Unfortunately I have this issue because I opened the calendar in front of my kids, who were eating a snack, and wanted to oogle all over the photos of themselves.  I admit some fault, but I wish that at least SOME of the remnants left on the pages would have cleaned off.  Instead, it is stuck there for good unless I want to ruin the cuteness.

I would definitely order from TinyPrints again, and I would recommend them to a friend.  Their prices are fantastic, and I can always find a coupon to work with.  The shipping speed was optimal, and the website was very user friendly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment